Manufacturer: Kershaw Cryo II Box
Manufacture ID: 1556TI
The Kershaw Cryo II is 20% larger than the original award-winning Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer. With its bigger 3 1/4-in. SpeedSafe-equipped blade, this classic design was built for those who just demand more from their pocketknife.
A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo II is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte-grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. Like all Ricks knives, the Cryo II benefits from Ricks real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. Its designed to be a sturdy knife thats still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo II offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also comes with Kershaws SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
Though its a larger knife, the Cryo II is remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to Kershaw's deep-carry clip. EDC this guy for a while and Kershaw think youll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks youre looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw thats destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.
- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down left/right) pocketclip deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7 3/4 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz.