Manufacturer: LaserLyte Kryptonyte Center Mass Laser Green
Manufacture ID: CM-15
The Kryptonyte® Center Mass™ Laser; an industry-first, laser system displaying a ring of green laser dots surrounding the center aiming laser for rifle and shotgun.
Developed to decrease target acquisition time and increase levels of accuracy for rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail (3 inches or longer), the LaserLyte CM-15 helps the user quickly center the shot within the ring. The CM-15 projects a ring of 8 green laser dots with one green laser dot in the center as the aiming laser. The circle grows at one-inch per yard, approximately the same configuration as a shotgun aimed at a moving target. The green laser, which aids in daylight visibility, gives the user the advantage of a wide field-of-view while using both eyes for aiming.
The user-friendly, military-styled laser with clear laser engraved markings has a recessed activation selector that can be changed to off, constant on and momentary on. The remote switch is used with the 10-inch length, 2-inch tape switch area with copper braided cord
- Compatible Firearms: AR’s, AK’s, rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail 3-inches or longer
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Programmable: Constant On, Momentary On, Off
- Batteries: 1 x CR-123
- Battery Life: 6 hours (normal usage*)
- Weight: 5.4 ounces/0.153 kg
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 3 inches/7.619 cm
- Width: 2.43 inches/ 6.172 cm
- Height: 1.37 inches/3.479