Manufacturer: Maglite Mini-Mag Flashlight AA Presentation Box, Silver
Manufacture ID: M2A10L
Made with the finest aircraft aluminum, the Mag AA Mini-Mag Flashlight possesses an exceptionally durable body that is machined to exacting tolerances. A set of O rings at each opening ensure a Maglite is resistant to water and steadfast in its ability to withstand shock. The light has an anodized finish inside and offers optimum corrosion resistance and prevents battery damage, and a knurled handle for a better grip. The Mag Instrument AA Mini Mag has a candle mode feature for convenient hands free light whenever you need it. The fast focus beam adjusts from spot to flood with the turn of the head. The self-cleaning switch eliminates oxidation. The Mini Mag light comes with batteries, and extra bulb in the tail cap. Mini Maglite AA flashlight is available as a package containing batteries and a rugged polypropylene belt holster. Mini Maglite AA combo pack flashlight is available as a package containing batteries a rubber anti-roll device, pocket clip, wrist lanyard and batteries.
- High-intensity adjustable light beam (Spot to Flood)
- Converts quickly to a freestanding candle mode
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Water and shock resistant
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tailcap
- Overall Length: 5"
- Barrel Diameter: 23/32"
- Head Diameter: 1"
- Weight without Batteries: 2.1 oz
- Weight with Batteries: 3.8 oz
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Batteries Voltage Output: 3.0 Volts
- Batteries Required: 2 AA Alkaline